MacBook, Mac users have a built-in text to speech converter, So they can download mp3 file from a text on your Mac and Play using Music app on MacBook & Mac running on any macOS version. we explain with the sample text to voice converter offline without Third-Party software or Internet connection.
So we can listen to Converted text from Webpage just like Podcast service. Also, We can export or Share a Converted mp3 file on different devices or play later from the music app library on your Mac anytime.
First Enable the service on your macOS system for Add to music as a Spoken Track.
- Go to the top menu and Click Apple Logo > System Preferences.
- Select Keyboard from the Preference window and Go with the Shortcut tab.
- From the left side, Select services option > Under the Text section > Select Add music as a spoken track.
- Now Open Safari or Third-Party Browser, Select the Text or Type your Text on Online plain text character counter. Select the text that you want to convert into the Spoken track or Audio file.
- One Prompt will be asked about, Select your Voice and GIve name of Music file. also, Select or Change the Default save location.
- Now, Open the finder and check the saved location. Play music file in the music app or Share with anyone using airdrop or Any medium. Also, Try our Premium natural Text to Speech Converter online.